Wednesday, November 15, 2017

"Her manipulatin, lies and bullshit? That's done!"

Yesterday a woman named Beverly Young Nelson appeared with Attorney Gloria Allred to charge that she was a victim of Roy Moore. Her stepson, Darrel Nelson, is having none of it. He posted a video on Facebook, saying:

"She's been in the family a while and she ain't never mentioned this before, until this election shit. I got your back, Judge Moore. We can end this, and I'll hep you do it!" "We need you in that office up there!" "We need you to bring the good book back to church and back to the schools! Our kids need to learn how to pray in school again." "She's wrong for this!" "I don't believe a word she said!" "I believe she's lyin through her teeth...this I do know!" I believe you're innocent of all charges and I believe she's full of shit!" "She's wrong as Hell!" "She's always tried to live pretty high on the hog, so I'd have to guess somebody paid her to get it done!"

Go here to read more and watch his entire video.

No comments: