Monday, November 13, 2017

She likes men!

Bookworm writes,
...having used the bad behavior of a small group of men in powerful institutions to encourage staggering numbers of women to define themselves as victims, the Left has gone on to the logical next step: If all women are victims, then all men are predators. And the one thing we know about predatory men is that they’re toxic. And BOOM! Suddenly, Hollywood’s fall from moral grace has been turned into another weapon in Third Wave Feminism’s burgeoning attack on men.

Me? I like men. I especially like polite men. And I really especially like polite men who tactfully let me know they find me attractive. Is that my innate biological response as a woman or a learned cultural response? I don’t know and, frankly, I don’t care. I just know that, provided my world offers equal work for equal pay, equal opportunity for jobs, and a touch of polite vive la diffĂ©rence, I’m satisfied that Western Civilization has offered me, a woman, the best of all possible worlds.
Read more here.

No comments: